Website Kintec Global Recruitment
Short Details of Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar Careers 2023 For Welding Material Specialist Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Kintec Global Recruitment have great opportunities at the Kintec Global Recruitment career portal. Kintec Global Recruitment has published a notification for Welding Material Specialist. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Kintec Global Recruitment Jobs Doha. Apply for Welding Material Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Kintec Global Recruitment official website.
Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar is now hiring for a Welding Material Specialist Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Kintec Global Recruitment Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Welding Material Specialist looking to work in Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar. This is the best job in Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar.
The details about the Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar Vacancy For Welding Material Specialist below show the position as per the Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Kintec Global Recruitment Qatar
Job Profile: Welding Material Specialist
Job Location: Doha
Kintec Global Recruitment Welding Material Specialist Job Description:
Welding & Material Specialist
Job Purpose – Provide materials and welding technical expertise and guidance for all aspects of Jackets and Topsides design, procurement, fabrication, installation and testing to ensure that quality facilities are delivered.
– To develop and implement and approve Wleding Procedure Programs (IE WPS/PQR/WPQT) for a large large of Materials.
– To develop and implement Welding/Materials Procedures Plans and work Instructions, records etc.
– Maintain design integrity and quality requirements by monitoring specification compliance and reviewing welding and testing specifications and Witnessing/ Approving Procedure Qualification Programs (WPS/WPQR).
– Provide engineering surveillance on EPCI materials selection and welding work processes and deliverables including audit of vendor/subvendor sources and root cause failure analysis associated with Weld non-compliances, repairs, KPIs and Trends arisinf therefrom.
– Consistently complete EPCI Welding deliverable reviews within contractual time limit. (data sheets, requisition packages, Weld Procedures, SDRs etc) in line with Project requirements.
– Identify and resolve Materials/Welding Design and Construction problems to a satisfactory solution.
– Successfully execute information management requirements throughout project life.
– Apply and capture lessons learned related to materials and welding activities.
– Oversees the Contractor’s development of the required welding / material programs and deliverables within the project budget and schedule.
– Facilitates interfaces among the Contractor’s organization with respect to welding/material issues, planning, reporting, non comformances, Deviations, Lessons Learned etc.
– Provides general technical leadership, advice, and guidance as to Qatargas Welding and Materials practices and expectations. Supervise direct reports within Jackets and Topsides Quality Team.
– Reviews commenst and approves the project specifications prepared by the Contractor(s) Ensure they are in accordance with Company’s Engineering Guides and Design Practices, Codes & Standards.
– Submits recommendations based on Qatargas’s Project Welding/ Materials Specifications operating and maintenance philosophies to Project Management, EPCI, Sub-Contractors.
– Participates and Guidesin Welding Programs, Weld Test Programs, Welder Qualification Programs at Fabrication Yards, witnesses acceptances tests , review records and approves Records and Certification.
To apply for this job please visit www.kintecglobal.com.