Short Details of Kitopi Qatar Careers 2023 For Commi Chef Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Kitopi have great opportunities at the Kitopi career portal. Kitopi has published a notification for Commi Chef. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Kitopi Jobs Doha. Apply for Commi Chef Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Kitopi official website.
Kitopi Qatar is now hiring for a Commi Chef Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Kitopi Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Commi Chef looking to work in Kitopi Qatar. This is the best job in Kitopi Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Kitopi Qatar.
The details about the Kitopi Qatar Vacancy For Commi Chef below show the position as per the Kitopi Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Kitopi Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Kitopi Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Kitopi Qatar
Job Profile: Commi Chef
Job Location: Doha
Kitopi Commi Chef Job Description:
What You’ll Do
- Maintain the standards, recipes, food consistency, and accuracy levels set by Kitopi and our brands while maintaining accuracy in the food production process in our central kitchen.
- Report to work on time and checks schedule the day before.
- Attend daily fifteen minutes training.
- Prepares the daily production is made accordingly
- Establish a par stock to avoid over production.
- Organizes coolers and freezers according to food safety standard.
- Checks if all equipment is in working condition
- Fills in cooler & freezer temperature log and takes action when needed.
- Maintains the highest quality and appearance of all food prepared.
- Maintains the sanitary standards and “Clean as you go” policy.
- Breaks down food after production and end of shift.
- Follows procedure regarding proper rotation, dating, labelling and covering.
- Follows procedures with the use of cleaning supplies.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.
- Follow Kitopi and the brands’ standards.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience – Previous experience working in similar environment, high volume catering background, preferred.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of one or more of the following cuisines: Italian, Lebanese, Mexican, Bakery, Oriental, International, Butchery, Both hot and cold section, candidates with WOK experience is preferred
- Skills and Knowledge: Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing, innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Education or Certification in culinary or food management.
- Good level of English is essential.
- Due to new regulations, only candidates with Pfizer vaccination will be allowed to join.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.