Website Lambent WorldWide Qatar
Short Details of Lambent WorldWide Qatar Careers 2023 For Software Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Lambent WorldWide have great opportunities at the Lambent WorldWide career portal. Lambent WorldWide has published a notification for Software Quality Assurance Analyst. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Lambent WorldWide Jobs Doha. Apply for Software Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Lambent WorldWide official website.
Lambent WorldWide Qatar is now hiring for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Lambent WorldWide Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst looking to work in Lambent WorldWide Qatar. This is the best job in Lambent WorldWide Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Lambent WorldWide Qatar.
The details about the Lambent WorldWide Qatar Vacancy For Software Quality Assurance Analyst below show the position as per the Lambent WorldWide Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Lambent WorldWide Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Lambent WorldWide Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Lambent WorldWide Qatar
Job Profile: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Doha
Lambent WorldWide Software Quality Assurance Analyst Job Description:
Industry Area : Oil and Gas Industry.
- More than 4 years of Testing experience
- Understanding of software development life cycles, includes experience supporting testing in Agile environments
- Experience with Performance, Load, and Stress testing
- Experience with HP Quality Center, Load Runner
- Expertise in Functional Testing as a black box software tester.
- Good Knowledge in Automation Testing – designing automated test scripts and deploying these scripts using automation
- software like HP Load Runner, Silk Test Partner.
- Development of test scripts for Load, Regression, and Smoke testing
- Hands on experience with test scripting, XML, and SQL
- Ability to perform results analysis and reporting
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills to identify issues or breakdowns in processes
- Excellent listening skills, effective and efficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in CMMI Level 2 or higher appraised environment
- Experience with open source testing tools such as Selenium
- Experience with SAP applications, understanding of related nomenclature
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputed college or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Experience : Min 6 Years
Job Requirement :
Support to the full testing life cycle including requirements validation, test planning, test case identification/development, development of test automation frameworks, functional testing, performance/load testing, stress testing and user acceptance testing
To apply for this job please visit lambentworldwidejobs.com.