Website Doha, Qatar
As Laundry Agent within Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC), you will be responsible to ensure that highest standard maintains at all time for packing of linen and delivering it to flights. You will be coordinating between Team Leader and rest of junior staff for timely completion of assignments. As well as ensuring proper staff allocation to all sections. You will be accountable for correct labelling of prepared flights and is responsible to check packed flight linen randomly before releasing to Transport Department.
- Responsible to allocate work to small team of Junior Laundry Assistants and helpers based on the daily flight schedule.
- Ensure to action swiftly by leading the team during aircraft change or configuration changes.
- Ensure all buffer linen stocks are well arranged in designated areas.
- Responsible to ensure all flights are prepared as per flight schedule and dispatched to loading docks.
- Coordinate with Dispatch Team on handover of flight linen as per galleys.
- Ensure efficient use of working trollies and equipment for preparation and dispatch process.
- Coordinate with Contracted launderer to receive fresh linen on time.
- Coordinate with Laundry Team Leader to prepare shift report, Inventory and obsolete report.
- Responsible to coordinate the routine activities of the assigned Laundry section.
- Responsible to monitor efficient working of uniform room by keeping track of soiled and fresh uniform inventory handed over to the contractor.
- Follow and monitor the safety standards and HACCP during Linen preparation and handling.
- Responsible to ensure proper recycling of linen items to minimize wastage.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed, linen is packed as per specifications. Also, randomly verify the final product for quality and quantity.
- Communicate with Internal Customers and crew for any linen requirements.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
An ideal candidate will meet below qualifications and experience:
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge and adherence of HACCP Policy and Standard Quality Procedures of QACC
- Exposure to Airlines linen product and it’s handling
- Ramp Safety Awareness
- Knowledge of wireless radio operations
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to communicate with airlines staff, crew and internal customers
- Good English communication (Spoken and Written)
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.