Website Leonardo DRS
Short Details of Leonardo DRS Qatar Careers 2023 For Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Leonardo DRS have great opportunities at the Leonardo DRS career portal. Leonardo DRS has published a notification for Senior Field Service Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Leonardo DRS Jobs Doha. Apply for Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Leonardo DRS official website.
Leonardo DRS Qatar is now hiring for a Senior Field Service Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Leonardo DRS Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Senior Field Service Engineer looking to work in Leonardo DRS Qatar. This is the best job in Leonardo DRS Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Leonardo DRS Qatar.
The details about the Leonardo DRS Qatar Vacancy For Senior Field Service Engineer below show the position as per the Leonardo DRS Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Leonardo DRS Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Leonardo DRS Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Leonardo DRS Qatar
Job Profile: Senior Field Service Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Leonardo DRS Senior Field Service Engineer Job Description:
Job ID: 102592
The Leonardo DRS Global Enterprise Solutions business delivers world-class mission-critical satellite communications and security solutions with unmatched reliability and support anywhere in the world.
Job Location: Qatar
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Satellite Communications
Performs a variety of complex technical functions related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of various types of communications equipment (i.e., voice, data, network, satellite). Performs Operations and Maintenance (O&M) service of DRS owned equipment on-site. Technician will also be responsible for iDirect Network Operation augmentation support, as directed by the customer, and training of local technical staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Field Service activities
• Setup and support demonstrations
• Support DRS equipment in operating environments at depots, training sites, and customer field operations with training, operation, or repair
• Ability to lead a technical group independently
• Provide budget, cost, and schedule input for design assignments
• Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
• Participates in preparation of proposals
• Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel
• Lead and direct the work of others as assigned
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Attend appropriate engineering, customer or business meetings
• Lead less experienced engineers
• Other duties as assigned
Job Responsibilities Part II
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of directly related experience
• Experience with iDirect TDMA hubs
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance required
#CA #CS #MM
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.leonardodrs.com.