Website Lexstra Plc
Lexstra Plc Qatar Jobs 2023 – Apply For IT Security Engineer Jobs In Doha. Indeed Jobs Qatar 2023.Lexstra Plc Job Vacancy In Qatar. Lexstra Plc Careers Update.Lexstra Plc Company Qatar Vacancy.IT Security Engineer Jobs In Lexstra Plc Company On www.www.lexstra.co.uk.com Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs.IT Security Engineer Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Lexstra Plc, There Are Great Opportunities On Lexstra Plc Careers Portal.Lexstra Plc has Published a Notification for IT Security Engineer , Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Lexstra Plc Project Management Jobs.Apply for IT Security Engineer Jobs in Lexstra Plc Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Lexstra Plc official website.
Lexstra Plc Qatar Careers 2023 – Vacancies For IT Security Engineer
Lexstra Plc Qatar now hiring for a IT Security Engineer Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Lexstra Plc Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a IT Security Engineer who is looking to work in Lexstra Plc Qatar.This is the best job in Lexstra Plc Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Lexstra Plc Qatar. Lexstra Plc Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately Market Related For the post of IT Security Engineer .
Details about Lexstra Plc Qatar Vacancy IT Security Engineer Below table shows the position according to Lexstra Plc Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Lexstra Plc Qatar jobs.
Lexstra Plc Qatar Jobs For IT Security Engineer Vacancies Short Details
Organization Name: Lexstra Plc Qatar
Name of the Position: IT Security Engineer
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Lexstra Plc Qatar Vacancies 2023 – Job Description
All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As Field Engineer –, you will:
- Perform on-site installation, Commissioning, refurbishment, Startup, Maintenance,
Trouble Shooting & Upgrading of synchronous and induction machines and excitation & AVR systems.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer’s sites .
- Writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within GE safety standards.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
- Technical degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or correlated area by an accredited Educational Institution.
- Experience with maintenance and installation of electrical Machines.
- Experience in customer relationship management and customer service.
- Analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Knowledge of the office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
To apply for this job please visit www.lexstra.co.uk.