Website Madi International
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
ACCOUNTANT RECEIVABLE (FEMALE )
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Must have experience in a Cosmetics Industry is required.
skills and qualifications
· Accuracy with data entry
· Excellent arithmetic skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to communicate complex financial information in a simple, understandable format
· Proficiency in working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
Salary : To be discuss upon interview
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location : Al Saad
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: Beauty Showroom
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 17/10/2023
To apply for this job please visit www.madi-intl.com.