Website Majid Al Futtaim
Short Details of Majid Al Futtaim Qatar Careers 2023 For Operations Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Majid Al Futtaim have great opportunities at the Majid Al Futtaim career portal. Majid Al Futtaim has published a notification for Operations Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Majid Al Futtaim Jobs Doha. Apply for Operations Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Majid Al Futtaim official website.
Majid Al Futtaim Qatar is now hiring for a Operations Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Majid Al Futtaim Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Operations Manager looking to work in Majid Al Futtaim Qatar. This is the best job in Majid Al Futtaim Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Majid Al Futtaim Qatar.
The details about the Majid Al Futtaim Qatar Vacancy For Operations Manager below show the position as per the Majid Al Futtaim Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Majid Al Futtaim Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Majid Al Futtaim Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Majid Al Futtaim Qatar
Job Profile: Operations Manager
Job Location: Doha
Majid Al Futtaim Operations Manager Job Description:
Location: QA | Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Role holder provide strategic direction to 0pertaion FF&LM managers in the store. Accountable liaising with the store and make sure that the customers are fully satisfied with the online service in terms of freshness, quality and fulfillment as well as the delivery of their orders. When /if required the role holder plug and play a leading role if there are issues with FF/LM field.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the day to day e-commerce fulfilment operations
- Lead picking, dispatch and last mile teams to ensure all activities are performed effectively and seamlessly.
- Manage 3P’L delivery service providers.
- Ensure proper arrangement of dark store and stock adequacy.
- Ensure coordination of operations team, commercial team and IT.
- Monitor the production KPI’s, picking rate, and work towards continuously improving it.
- Manage the ecommerce operations in compliance with policies established by Majid Al Futtaim Retail.
- Contribute to the internal communication of the company strategy and objectives.
- Understand, evaluate and problem solve for logistics, operations and other system process hurdles.
- Anticipate the capacity requirements (materials, assets, human) and plan fulfillment activities accordingly.
- Manage customer service function with in the store.
- Implement an effective operating model for the e-Commerce Last mile deliveries using internal and/or 3P service providers.
- Develop detailed processes, quality control measures, and KPI’s for a seamless and effective last mile operations.
- Review daily reporting for all internal/external customers to assess performance and full order management.
- Liaise with the IT team for related IT issues which affect the day-to-day working of the site and liaising with IT team to ensure issues are resolved immediately.
- Find the most appropriate solution to deliver goods to end customers to offer the best unified customer experience for the country at the lowest cost.
- Implement the delivery of service contracts with providers/suppliers and ensure these are up to date with its accurate application.
- Ensure that KPI’s provided by the delivery companies/suppliers meet the defined targets.
- Ensure that the logistics services providers & suppliers upload accurate information & documents in the Transport Delivery System.
- Manage and ensure that all cash handling during the last mile operations are as per company’s defined guidelines and procedures.
- Sets appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and takes corrective measures when necessary
- Ensure measures are taken to load goods on-time as per schedule defined by last mile department.
- Proper packing of goods inside delivery crates to avoid damages for customer.
- Adequate actions taken to maintain the cold chain of goods inside the operation and proper segregation of goods in delivery crate.
- Accuracy of the delivery quantities with implementation of QC audit as per defined control by loss prevention.
- Guarantee a clean and organized fulfilment area.
- Ensure required resources (Van, Bikes and Drivers) are always available at all operational sites as per their needs and 3P SLA.
- Undertake planning of last mile resources on a daily basis for the upcoming events. This includes re-allocation of the resources
- in accordance with the business needs.
- Participate in the daily team meetings and provide inputs for operational enhancements.
- Manage and track both home deliveries and returns to/from stores/DC/suppliers.
- Excellent team building and team leading skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of automated distribution and warehouse systems preferred.
- High level of problem-solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Solid analytical skills, trouble-shooting skills; planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, driving results in cross-functional team setting
- Target focused (setting, tracking progress & department support as needed)
- Team/collaboration-based approach to decision making;
- Operational agility and nimbleness to adapt to changing retail environment
- Proven ability to automate processes and create efficiencies
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Salesforce, advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Minimum Qualifications/education
- Bachelor’s degree in E- Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum experience
- 5 to 7 years of professional work experience working in supply chain, e-commerce fulfillment, and last mile operations
- Commercial knowledge preferred
- Preferred Languages
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
- Language of the country where applicable
To apply for this job please visit www.majidalfuttaim.com.