Website Marsh and McLennan
Short Details of Marsh and McLennan Qatar Careers 2023 For Office Facilities Coordinator Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Marsh and McLennan have great opportunities at the Marsh and McLennan career portal. Marsh and McLennan has published a notification for Office Facilities Coordinator. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Marsh and McLennan Jobs Doha. Apply for Office Facilities Coordinator Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Marsh and McLennan official website.
Marsh and McLennan Qatar is now hiring for a Office Facilities Coordinator Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Marsh and McLennan Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Office Facilities Coordinator looking to work in Marsh and McLennan Qatar. This is the best job in Marsh and McLennan Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Marsh and McLennan Qatar.
The details about the Marsh and McLennan Qatar Vacancy For Office Facilities Coordinator below show the position as per the Marsh and McLennan Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Marsh and McLennan Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Marsh and McLennan Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Marsh and McLennan Qatar
Job Profile: Office Facilities Coordinator
Job Location: Doha
Marsh and McLennan Office Facilities Coordinator Job Description:
Oliver Wyman – Office Facilities Coordinator – Doha
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies – www.oliverwyman.com
The provision of full administrative and accounts support to the business team. Maintain office services by organizing day-to-day operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Welcome visitors – offer refreshments, direct to allocated meeting space and informing the guest’s arrival to the meeting organizer
- Manage Office Services mailbox, incoming facsimiles, main reception phone line, and calendar
- Liaise with the office help / cleaning team and building support team for smooth day-to-day running
- Manage room bookings & configurations for both internal and external meetings/trainings/events – facilities’ set-up, catering, and IT coordination if A/V is required
- Office & building security access management (access cards or fingerprint enrollment)
- Office occupancy tracking & reporting (every Monday and Thursday)
- Operate online internal office applications – ZOOM, POW, Slack etc.
- Circulation of Office Services office-wide communications or announcements
- Courier services handling (local & international) and internal mail distribution from post office
- AMEX corporate card enrollment & cancellations
- First Aid training certification (arranged internally)
- Car parking card distribution management and parking policy briefing
- Office maintenance – liaising with Facilities Specialist for support, tracking and reporting.
- Liaising with the office Landlord, contractors on Facilities
- HSE processes & policy implementation
- Office Services onboarding/offboarding process management (Welcome to OW induction, allocation of office access, pigeonholes, ordering of business cards, pedestal, lockers, update in phone directory, parking card access, AMEX card enrollment)
- Stock takin – ordering, and receiving of both office and pantry supplies
- Point of contact for local contracted hotel affiliations and BCD relationship
- Maintain up-to-date vendors/contractors list and manage relations/services and schedules
- New vendor set up with accounts payable team.
- Oracle invoice management (iProcurement system)
- Liaising with MGTI Dubai team on basic local support, shipment of devices
- Assist with basic ZOOM troubleshooting and audio-visual conference room connections and set up
- Assist with Office Printing
- Liaising with other interdepartmental ad-hoc inquiries
- Main point of contact for Office Services Doha
- At least three years’ experience at working in a similar role.
- Experience in financial services, management consultancy and/or a professional services environment a plus
- Oracle knowledge a plus
- Basic IT Skills
Skills and Attributes:
- Must have a professional demeanor, excellent command of English for both verbal and written Must possess the following characteristics: Calm, friendly, warm, confident, works well under pressure, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, time conscious for deliverable.
- Positive and proactive while still be collaborative
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet operates well within a team, as well as independently
- Professional, tactful and able to engage with colleagues at all levels in the firm
- Problem solver – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverable to the highest standards.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator – able to deal effectively with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Maturity, poise and judgment
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to undertake projects and produce quality and timely results
- Self-starter, strong initiative, confidence and ability to work with little guidance
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude, sense of fun: is collegial and friendly
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time – Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside their job description
- Methodical, organized and excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude; embraces change, hard-working, cost conscious and results driven
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of Oliver Wyman
- Strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Video conferencing knowledge a plus.
- Excellent English
- Basic IT Skills
- Please send us your application in English.
To apply for this job please visit www.marshmclennan.com.