Website Mashreq Bank
Short Details of Mashreq Bank Qatar Careers 2023 For Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Mashreq Bank have great opportunities at the Mashreq Bank career portal. Mashreq Bank has published a notification for Assistant Relationship Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Mashreq Bank Jobs Doha. Apply for Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Mashreq Bank official website.
Mashreq Bank Qatar is now hiring for a Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Mashreq Bank Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Assistant Relationship Manager looking to work in Mashreq Bank Qatar. This is the best job in Mashreq Bank Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Mashreq Bank Qatar.
The details about the Mashreq Bank Qatar Vacancy For Assistant Relationship Manager below show the position as per the Mashreq Bank Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Mashreq Bank Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Mashreq Bank Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Mashreq Bank Qatar
Job Profile: Assistant Relationship Manager
Job Location: Doha
Mashreq Bank Assistant Relationship Manager Job Description:
Requisition Title: Assistant Relationship Manager
Job Number: 2200008F
To prepare detailed credit proposals and assist the marketing team in maintaining the account relationship, resolving related issues, if any.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Undertake spreading and in depth meaningful analysis of financial statements.
- Discuss customers requirements, line structure and related terms and conditions with Relationship Manager / Account Manager.
- Coordinate with Relationship Manager to ensure that all necessary information required for processing a credit proposal are obtained from the customer.
- Preparation of all credit proposals with due focus on risk analysis and mitigants, in terms of financial business, operational management and environmental factors and duly supported by the financial highlights addressing key factors, in accordance with the Bank Policy. Credit presentations to be prepared in precise and balanced manner and reflect high quality and standard.
- Acquire thorough knowledge about the bank’s credit policies, products and services.
- Establish cordial relationship with Credit Manager and provide clarifications on any queries raised.
- Attending to customers calls as may be required.
Work Location: Qatar-Doha
Group: International Banking Group
To apply for this job please visit mashreqbank.taleo.net.