Website Mastercard Qatar
Short Details of Mastercard Qatar Careers 2023 For Account Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Mastercard have great opportunities at the Mastercard career portal. Mastercard has published a notification for Account Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Mastercard Jobs Doha. Apply for Account Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Mastercard official website.
Mastercard Qatar is now hiring for a Account Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Mastercard Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Account Manager looking to work in Mastercard Qatar. This is the best job in Mastercard Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Mastercard Qatar.
The details about the Mastercard Qatar Vacancy For Account Manager below show the position as per the Mastercard Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Mastercard Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Mastercard Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Mastercard Qatar
Job Profile: Account Manager
Job Location: Doha
Mastercard Account Manager Job Description:
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
- Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
- Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
- Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
- Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
- Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
- Assists with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
- Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
- Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
- Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
- Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of MasterCard’s core products, rules, and services
- Consistently delivered thoughtful market and business analysis for customer accounts”
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.