Website Michael Page
About the job
- Leading international professional services organization|Opportunity to be moved to a managerial role
About Our Client
The organisation is an international professional services network. The client provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and various other services, along with over 280,000 professionals globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Builds trust and validity by centering on how to meet numerous partner needs whilst providing useful challenge on engagement issues.
- Audits documentation of streams of transactions and tests of pertinent controls early within the audit cycle to permit for timely assessment of the planned audit approach and the entity’s control environment
- Recommends relieving testing when controls are found to be incapable, without continuously having to counsel with the Senior Manager or Partner. Applies proficient doubt to consider the broader affect (e.g. fraud risks, communication with those charged with governance) on our audit when noteworthy controls are found to be ineffectual or other conditions may indicate possible misstatements
- Perceives openings to include esteem, expand information, increment affect and to provide exceptional stakeholder value through drawing integration from over the firm and integrating specialists where suitable as portion of the center review engagement team.
- Actively participates in the group risk assessment scoping of work to be performed by component auditors. Plans and audits referral enlightening on a timely premise that clearly set up the group auditor’s desires and assesses responses from component auditors.
- Runs record check routinely all through the review, checks all focuses have been cleared at the end of each review and chooses an suitable record structure for each engagement, counting group engagements.
- Locks in early with planning and the extended engagement group. Clearly communicates expectations with respect to duties and due dates to all individuals of the engagement team.
- Communicates the project plan and any entity-related conditions with the entity’s management group so that they are mindful, at the starting of the review, of any repercussions (e.g., due dates, expenses) due to deviations from this arrange. Reconfirms their understanding with the entity’s administration group in progress of key deadlines
- Performs surveys with proficient doubt considering whether the results of testing sufficiently survey, test and impartially challenge the suitability and reliability of the assumptions and information utilized to bolster management’s assertions.
- Compliance with examining and accounting standards, important laws and controls (including specific local laws and controls), ethical measures, autonomy requirements and the audit firm’s quality control procedures.
- Challenges self and others to create an affect that matters for our clients, our colleagues and our communities and recognises colleagues and groups for the affect they make, and helps connect their commitments with our broader purpose.
- Empowers groups to collaborate inside and over businesses and borders, proactively helps make connections.
- Provides timely input to group individuals to drive tall performance.
- Builds profitable, long-term connections with clients and colleagues, over a wide network, based on shared respect.
- Illustrates an understanding of Global, Trade and Member Firm methodologies
The Successful Applicant
- Around 5 years of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
- Candidates from Big 4 only
- International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
- Bilingual in Arabic / English – (reading, speaking, and writing).
- Tax knowledge is preferred
- Quality understanding of IFRS
- Management experience is preferred
- Good communications skills, along with the ability to work well with a team
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Audit and Assurance Manager to further progress their career with a consulting industry giant.
Contact: Cheyenne Coutinho
Quote job ref: JN-092023-5775957
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.