Website Mind Institute
Full Job Description
*Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates which are located in Doha.
You will manage Information Technology functions for both Mind Institute, Mind Center for Special Needs, and Little Academy Nursery. You will be responsible for reporting directly to the Director and Managers.
Key duties include but are not limited to the below:
- Maintain information technology strategies.
- Maintains staff’s IT records and Manages staff IT concerns.
- Coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities. Determine the IT needs and responsibilities for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements, computer networks, managing telecommunications systems, and other electronic support systems related to the company operations.
- Manage and lead the design and deployment of new IT systems and services, websites, and Social media. Ensure website updates in liaison with the Marketing team.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements to develop solutions for IT needs
- Plans, organize, control, evaluate, monitors, assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software, IT and electronic data operations as well as Configuration, installation, networking, and maintenance
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures; Maintain an efficient filing system and ensure secure and appropriate storage of all confidential and sensitive data. Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Ensure smooth functioning of day to day work of all services and are effectively delivered, monitored, reported, and evaluated
- Maintain accurate information on renewals for nursery/center places ensuring that accurate information is recorded in the database
- Order & maintain machinery and general office, IT supplies for the center, and to ensure stocks are held and are purchased within budgetary limits
- Coordinate with all departments for IT related needs and on specific tasks allotted if any
- A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best ongoing and foreseen practices.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, phone systems, and others; Excellent knowledge of technical management and understanding, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Optional product or system certification
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and strong ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and Very good attention to detail
- Working with own initiative
- Analyzing information
- Informing others
- Problem-solving, Coordination, Strategic Planning, and Quality management
- Datacenter management
- Developing budgets and IT reforms
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit mindsuae.com.