Website Mondrian Qatar
Short Details of Mondrian Qatar Careers 2023 For Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Mondrian have great opportunities at the Mondrian career portal. Mondrian has published a notification for Stewarding Supervisor. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Mondrian Jobs Doha. Apply for Stewarding Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Mondrian official website.
Mondrian Qatar is now hiring for a Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Mondrian Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Stewarding Supervisor looking to work in Mondrian Qatar. This is the best job in Mondrian Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Mondrian Qatar.
The details about the Mondrian Qatar Vacancy For Stewarding Supervisor below show the position as per the Mondrian Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Mondrian Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Mondrian Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Mondrian Qatar
Job Profile: Stewarding Supervisor
Job Location: Doha
Mondrian Stewarding Supervisor Job Description:
Position: Stewarding Supervisor
Job no: 525670
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Department: Stewarding, Supervisory
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- It is part of your role to understand and disseminate/communicate all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures to the colleagues.
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements.
- It is part of your strategy to fully understand and support in all aspects the Mandarin Oriental, Doha Human Resources Strategic Policy.
- Assisting the assistant Chief Steward in taking control of operational and administrative aspects of the stewarding department.
- Fully responsible for overall stewarding operations according to respective shift and in charge of daily operations.
- Support the assistant Chief Steward to train, evaluate and schedule stewarding outsource colleagues.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the back of house kitchen and F&B areas as per standards and carry out daily checks on each shift with the respective stewarding outsource and supervisor.
- Assist Stewarding outsource with their job functions where needed to ensure optimum cleanliness and service standards.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as Supervisor Steward or 4 years of experience as Steward in a high end five-star luxury hotels.
- Work experience in at least one of the following countries in the Middle East: UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar is preferred.
- Certified essential food safety in catering or Serve Safe certificated is preferred
- Ability to understand costumer needs and expectations and to deliver superior service through own initiative and through driving and motivating the team accordingly.
- To ensure all related procedures, methods and standards within the department in line with hotel and local regulations guidelines.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Knowledgeable about proper handling of Dishwashing Machines and Chemicals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.sbe.com.