Website Nadia Global
Short Details of Nadia Global Qatar Careers 2023 For Presales Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Nadia Global have great opportunities at the Nadia Global career portal. Nadia Global has published a notification for Presales Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Nadia Global Jobs Doha. Apply for Presales Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Nadia Global official website.
Nadia Global Qatar is now hiring for a Presales Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Nadia Global Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Presales Engineer looking to work in Nadia Global Qatar. This is the best job in Nadia Global Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Nadia Global Qatar.
The details about the Nadia Global Qatar Vacancy For Presales Engineer below show the position as per the Nadia Global Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Nadia Global Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Nadia Global Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Nadia Global Qatar
Job Profile: Presales Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Nadia Global Presales Engineer Job Description:
PRESALES ENGINEER (ARUBA/ HPE/CISCO/FORTINETMERAKI) (31398)
Salary – AED : 10000 / Month Location: Qatar
Our client is a known System Integrator in GCC, and is looking forward to hiring a Presales Engineer (Aruba/ HPE/Cisco/FortinetMeraki) with minimum 2 years of experience to be based in Qatar.
- Interface with the customers on the technical management regularly.
- Take proactive measures to understand customer technical requirements.
- Design, develop and customize the solution according to customer requirements and MOI guidelines and regulations.
- According to the technical requirement, proper evaluation of 3rd party procurement for Products and Services.
- Coordinate and confirm with technical and other expertise for solution deliver ability
- Prepare the solution costing and pricing.
- Prepare the solution technical proposal such as Material submittals, Pre-qualification submittals according to the project prerequisites.
- Provide Technical details / WOs for relevant parties for implementations.
- Involve in projects and operational activities related vendors / Other operational and new products.
- knowledge in Wired, Wireless, CCTV, IPTV and DS, etc. Network Designing: experienced in evaluate a customer’s needs for a single/multiple site campus, identify gaps and recommend components including RF planning. Translate a customer’s needs into technical requirements. Select the appropriate product based on a customer’s needs and generate BOM while determine and document the logic and physical networks. Experience in products such as, Aruba, HPE, Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki etc.
- Ability to propose cost effective solutions to meets the needs of the customer requirements. Provide technical proposals and response to customer RFPs , compliance as per the project requirements.
- Ability to work closely with account managers, vendors, technical departments, installation teams, finance departments and customers to extend the portfolio of products, services and turnkey solutions.
- knowledge in L2 and L3 IP Network designing including controllers, gateways, switches etc.
- Strong administrative and coordination skills.
- Ability to influence and delegate tasks by establishing respectful and professional partnerships.
- Knowledge and skills of working with people from highly diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to produce accurate and well-organized reports, Submittals while meeting tight deadlines and project management skills.
- Ability to inspire learning and development through quality exchange of information among various networks within and beyond organizational level.
To apply for this job please visit www.nadia-me.com.