Website OKDC Consultancy FZ
Short Details of OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar Careers 2023 For Assistant Project Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in OKDC Consultancy FZ have great opportunities at the OKDC Consultancy FZ career portal. OKDC Consultancy FZ has published a notification for Assistant Project Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about OKDC Consultancy FZ Jobs Doha. Apply for Assistant Project Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the OKDC Consultancy FZ official website.
OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar is now hiring for a Assistant Project Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for OKDC Consultancy FZ Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Assistant Project Manager looking to work in OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar. This is the best job in OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar.
The details about the OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar Vacancy For Assistant Project Manager below show the position as per the OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: OKDC Consultancy FZ Qatar
Job Profile: Assistant Project Manager
Job Location: Doha
OKDC Consultancy FZ Assistant Project Manager Job Description:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing infrastructure projects.
- Specialized engineering background and ability to provide with solutions and manage complex engineering and site issues.
- Liaise with relevant authorities, client, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the project.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible to assist the Project Manager in developing and delivering the project controls and respective procedures.
- Prepare project variations, budgets, qualities and timelines.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- Arrange and attend value management workshops.
- Liaise with other parties and coordinate.
Degree holder from Civil/ Structure Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit okdc.ae.