Website Omni International
Short Details of Omni International Qatar Careers 2023 For Landscape Operations Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Omni International have great opportunities at the Omni International career portal. Omni International has published a notification for Landscape Operations Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Omni International Jobs Doha. Apply for Landscape Operations Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Omni International official website.
Omni International Qatar is now hiring for a Landscape Operations Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Omni International Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Landscape Operations Manager looking to work in Omni International Qatar. This is the best job in Omni International Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Omni International Qatar.
The details about the Omni International Qatar Vacancy For Landscape Operations Manager below show the position as per the Omni International Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Omni International Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Omni International Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Omni International Qatar
Job Profile: Landscape Operations Manager
Job Location: Doha
Omni International Landscape Operations Manager Job Description:
• Our client has established itself as one of the leading family-owned conglomerates in the region and has created
new benchmarks of excellence within its diverse portfolio, including ventures in property development,
automotive, hospitality, marine, jewelry, exchange and investment.
• Required Natioality-Lebanese, Syrian, Jordan
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape/Horticultural Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have 8 to 13 years of landscaping project management experience, 3 years of which should be in Qatar,
and have worked in a well-known company.
• Having Certified Engineer certification status in Qatar would be an advantage
• Should have experience in Hard & Soft Landscaping in the GCC region and experience in Qatar is a particular
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Basic accounting knowledge and profit orientation
• Holder of valid Qatar driving license
• Arabic speakers – with transferable visas.
• Report to Landscape Manager
• Oversee the day-to-day operations in the company, assigning tasks, leading meetings and implementing
initiatives handed down by the Landscape Manager or executives.
• Implement policies and procedures, oversee short and long-term business plans and initiatives and help in
• Respond to and resolve internal and external grievances.
• Oversee and manage all aspects of the landscaping in the company.
• Review all purchasing orders for asset purchases and materials based upon targeted goals and operational
• Establish and promote contacts with appropriate local main contractors, private clients, governmental parties
and other prospective customers, to obtain work for the company and to enhance good public relations.
• Promote positive relationship among all entities within the Landscape industry.
• Ensure implementation of best practices procedures throughout all areas of the company.
• Work with local and international vendors, agencies, other industry resources to stay abreast of new methods.
• Constantly pursue new ideas, which could be implemented within the Company.
• Review all estimates, bids, pricing, contracts and change orders for work and review for accuracy.
To apply for this job please visit www.omni-interconsult.com.