Short Details of Parsons Qatar Careers 2023 For Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Parsons have great opportunities at the Parsons career portal. Parsons has published a notification for Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Parsons Jobs Doha. Apply for Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Parsons official website.
Parsons Qatar is now hiring for a Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Parsons Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer looking to work in Parsons Qatar. This is the best job in Parsons Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Parsons Qatar.
The details about the Parsons Qatar Vacancy For Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer below show the position as per the Parsons Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Parsons Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Parsons Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Parsons Qatar
Job Profile: Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Parsons Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer Job Description:
Senior Wet Utilities Design Engineer
Parsons is now hiring experienced Engineers with a desire to work on infrastructure projects that change the fabric of our community. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Senior Wet Utilities Engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. In this role you will Complete a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. You will apply advanced engineering techniques and analyses which involve CAD (computer aided design) applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of hydraulic modelling and design Potable water, Fire water, Foul Sewer and TSE networks.
- Knowledge of Process Engineering
- Knowledge on Master planning, utilities demand calculations, utilities disposition, performing design, analysis and coordination with authorities and other necessary stakeholders.
- Ability to design, deliver and review the following:
- Design drawings (layout, profile, details)
- Design Reports (Concept, Detail, Technical Notes)
- Coordination with other disciplines.
- Perform clash analysis design.
- Basic knowledge on utility corridors and other requirements from other departments.
- Ability QA/QC provided design.
- Utilize hydraulic modelling software (WaterCAD, SewerCAD, StormCAD)
- Experience in InfoWorks, AutoCAD, Civil3D, GIS)
- Ensure Compliance to Authority standards and specifications.
- Maintain proper interface with ongoing and future projects.
- Attending, tracking and record internal and external meetings with Clients.
- Ability to make site visits and data collection.
- Health, Safety & Environmental issues associated with the design.
- Provide design with Value Engineering solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and colleagues
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Engineering with 8 years hands on experience with utilities (wet and dry). Must have design and coordination experience among the various utilities with the road works project. Must be proficient in MS Office and related design applications.
- Must be very good communicator in both verbal and written in English.
- Should also have excellent technical writing, multitasking and project management skills.
- Registration with MME (Qatar) is mandatory to function as an Engineer in Qatar.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None
- Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.parsons.com.