Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Specialist
Parsons is working with leading public service organizations to orchestrate large scale O&M transformation for roads activities for programs that drives Service Delivery Excellence, Operational Efficiencies, Capability Building, Change Management, and Outsource Maximization.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented ICT Specialist to join our team! The ICT specialist will plan, manage and direct the organizations Information Communication and Technology (IT) operations, processes, services, policies and governance to meet IT and business priorities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops and implements ICT strategies, policies and processes that are aligned with departmental priorities and enables smooth functionality for O&M services and processes.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Responsible for designing and monitoring the security, integrity, and maintenance of ICT systems, ensuring that systems are well maintained.
- Understands the overall objectives and architectural aspects of all ICT systems to ensuring that all ICT functions and disciplines are controlled, audited ensuring system efficiencies.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Responsible for optimizing ICT work, defining, measuring, and monitoring client KPIs.
- Reviews and scrutinizes system performance, in accordance with company policy, providing recommendations that will drive efficiency and provide added value to the business.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree in ITC/Electronics Engineer with 10+ years of proven experience in the planning, designing and managing large scale ICT environment and integrated systems.
- Hands on knowledge of ICT strategy development, planning, technical management, information analysis, digital systems, emerging technology trends and best practices.
- Proficient in latest technology for ICT systems and management.
- Expertise in data governance and policy.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Arabic an advantage
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.