Website Pearling Season International Schoo
Full Job Description
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your education adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition in the lead up to the 2023 World Cup.
The school is seeking to appoint a School System Analyst to join immediately. The candidate must be currently a resident in Doha, Qatar.
- Excellent terms of employment
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- Medical cover
- Annual Air Fare allowance
- End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- Must be currently working in Doha, Qatar (requirement)
- BA or BSc Degree
- Experience working within a school (desirable)
- Should have a high level of technical expertise and broad knowledge of hardware, software, and possibly programming
- Excellent analytical skills in school-based systems
- a methodical, investigative, and inquisitive mind and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- PSISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.
This is the second Pearling Season International School to be opened; the two-form entry school in Al-Mansoura opened its doors in 2014 and is now a fast-growing institution with over 550 students. Whilst having very strong links which will benefit both staff and students, each school will develop in accordance with the needs of the communities they serve while providing common values-driven curricula with an international outlook.
Applications should include your full CV plus a letter of a maximum of 2 sides of A4 stating why you are suitable for the position and location. References will be taken up for shortlisted candidates and police certificates will be required from the previous country of residence. Interviews will be conducted by Zoom and early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place as soon as possible for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.psisd.sch.qa.