Short Details of Petrofac Qatar Careers 2023 For Technical Sales Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Petrofac have great opportunities at the Petrofac career portal. Petrofac has published a notification for Technical Sales Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Petrofac Jobs Doha. Apply for Technical Sales Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Petrofac official website.
Petrofac Qatar is now hiring for a Technical Sales Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Petrofac Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Technical Sales Engineer looking to work in Petrofac Qatar. This is the best job in Petrofac Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Petrofac Qatar.
The details about the Petrofac Qatar Vacancy For Technical Sales Engineer below show the position as per the Petrofac Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Petrofac Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Petrofac Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Petrofac Qatar
Job Profile: Technical Sales Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Petrofac Technical Sales Engineer Job Description:
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit www.petrofac.com.