Website Petrogold Services
- Inspecting and testing electrical equipment to ensure that it is safe and operating correctly, including light fixtures, smoke detectors, fire alarms, wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and grounding systems
- Supervising work crews in the installation, repair, or maintenance of electrical systems, including installation of electrical wiring, conduits, transformers, lighting, switches, breakers, fuses, power lines, junction boxes, etc.
- Coordinating the work of other contractors on site who are not directly involved in the electrical work
- Recommending changes to electrical designs to ensure that they meet local codes and standards
- Estimating materials needed for projects and ordering supplies from suppliers
- Working with architects and designers to determine the location of electrical components within a structure
- Installing electrical devices such as light fixtures, outlets, switches, circuit breakers, dimmers, smoke detectors, and security cameras
- Inspecting wiring for faulty connections, shorts, or loose wires
- Determining the cause of electrical problems and recommending solutions to repair them
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR6,000.00 – QAR8,000.00 per month
- Diploma (Required)
- Electrical Foreman: 5 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.petrogoldservices.com.