Website Power International Holding
Short Details of Power International Holding Qatar Careers 2023 For Nursing Assistant Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Power International Holding have great opportunities at the Power International Holding career portal. Power International Holding has published a notification for Nursing Assistant. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Power International Holding Jobs Doha. Apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Power International Holding official website.
Power International Holding Qatar is now hiring for a Nursing Assistant Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Power International Holding Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Nursing Assistant looking to work in Power International Holding Qatar. This is the best job in Power International Holding Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Power International Holding Qatar.
The details about the Power International Holding Qatar Vacancy For Nursing Assistant below show the position as per the Power International Holding Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Power International Holding Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Power International Holding Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Power International Holding Qatar
Job Profile: Nursing Assistant
Job Location: Doha
Power International Holding Nursing Assistant Job Description:
Location: Ad Dawhah, QA | Company: Power International Holding
A Nursing Assistant, or a Nursing Aide, provides healthcare and support to the medical staff (Doctors & Nurses) in a medical facility.
Main duties include offering basic physical assistance to patients, assisting and transporting patients and documents between departments.
Job Responsibilities 1
- Responsible for the handling of patients in order to transport them to and from their points of treatment.
- Render assistance to the nursing staff and ward secretaries.
- Collecting specimens for lab tests, monitoring patients and recording treatment.
- Helps patients with tasks such as bathing, dressing and eating.
- Follow standard operating procedures in clinic services on daily basis.
- Consults with the doctor for any instructions to admin departments.
- Follow-up with patients routinely scheduled program implemented by the medical doctor
- Ensures to follow the schedule/assignment given by the doctor to guarantee medical services to the patient.
Job Responsibilities 2
- Assists recording of all information in the medical report by medical staff on a daily basis.
- Promotes overall wellness through preventive and safety standards on a daily basis.
- Assists company doctor to provide awareness training to the patients.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, interacts effectively with patients, visitors and other staff Ensures annual competencies are current such as first aid, etc.
- Keeps own knowledge/skills updated.
- Follows hospital policies and procedures.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Home Country License, Degree in Allied Health or Nursing
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English/Arabic (Preferred).
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personal Hygiene/Company Dress Policy.
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication and Time Management Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
To apply for this job please visit powerholding-intl.com.