Website Public Healthcare Medical Group
Short Details of Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar Careers 2023 For FIFA World Cup Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Public Healthcare Medical Group have great opportunities at the Public Healthcare Medical Group career portal. Public Healthcare Medical Group has published a notification for FIFA World Cup. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Public Healthcare Medical Group Jobs Doha. Apply for FIFA World Cup Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Public Healthcare Medical Group official website.
Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar is now hiring for a FIFA World Cup Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Public Healthcare Medical Group Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a FIFA World Cup looking to work in Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar. This is the best job in Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar.
The details about the Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar Vacancy For FIFA World Cup below show the position as per the Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Public Healthcare Medical Group Qatar
Job Profile: FIFA World Cup
Job Location: Doha
Public Healthcare Medical Group FIFA World Cup Job Description:
Locum Event Critical Care Paramedics are responsible for the delivery of emergency pre-hospital critical care at the scene of an illness or injury and then on the journey to a healthcare facility. The are also responsible for undertaking a comprehensive, holistic systematic assessment, in order to determine the needs, concerns, problems, issues, and/or diagnosis that serve as a basis for patient care.
The Locum Event Critical Care Paramedic will be required to work on flexible shifts basis for the duration of the event. It is likely that they will be assigned to a specific event location, but may be reassigned as the event progresses. Further, the duties of a Locum Event Critical Care Paramedic are delivered in and out of hospital environment related to the cover of the events. Candidates should be comfortable conducting their duties in such a temporary/out of hospital environment.
Responsibility of Locum Event Critical Care Paramedics include:
- To safely respond to emergency calls in the role of the Locum Event Critical Care Paramedic, providing critical care in accordance with approved clinical guidelines and departmental policies and procedures.
- To safely move and transport patients from the scene of an incident to a health care facility, or between health care facilities.
- At multiple casualty incidents (MCI) and other major incidents undertake clinical triage and scene management until relieved by a more senior clinician.
- To provide clinical leadership to Ambulance Paramedics.
- To provide proactive, clear and respectful clinical supervision for all Ambulance Paramedic within your team, whilst on duty.
- Lead and delivery post event feedback for all clinical staff, whilst on duty. Support team members to engage in personal reflective practice to improve their clinical standards and provision of care.
- Independently provide direct patient critical care services, in accordance with the personal capability, experience and knowledge of the post holder. This will include comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic emergency cardiac procedures, the application of a comprehensive critical care medication formulary and the management of critical care patients during transfer.
- To liaise with partner agencies to ensure the coordinated delivery of emergency medical care to ill or injured patients.
- Adhere to Hamad Medical Corporation Ambulance (HMCAS) code of conduct, policies, Standing Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG’s).
- Engage in ethical decision-making with respect to own professional responsibilities or where ethical issues affect healthcare delivery or clinical decision-making.
- Practices according to Hamad Medical Corporation Ambulance Service Code of Professional Conduct.
- Minimum Requirement
- Job Specification
- About the Employer
SHORT TERM Locum contracts – tentative start date 3 – 10 October 2023 until 20 January 2023.
Package remuneration includes:
Salary: QR28 750 per month
Accommodation: Shared accommodation provided by HMC
Economy Class Flights provided to Qatar and return home at end of contract.
Medical Cover: Full medical cover from HMC hospitals while under contract.
Transport: Transport to and from the Event or stadium.
**PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING** View Minimum Requirements
A minimum of once from the following:
1. Advanced, National, or Postgraduate University Diploma of Paramedical Sciences or equivalent; or
2. Bachelor degree (ECP) in Emergency Medical Care South Africa
3. Intensive Care Paramedic or Critical Care Paramedic s recognized by a state or national body. North American Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (NREMT-P) or equivalent registration PLUS either Critical Care Transport or Flight Paramedic Certification: USA
4. A qualification within UK leading to registration with Health and Care Professions Council UK as Paramedic PLUS diploma in Intermediate Medical Care from the RCS Edinburgh.
Minimum of 2 years post graduate work experience.
Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English.
Country of practice: South Africa, United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or UK.
Start date: between 20 September – 10 October 2023
End of contract date: 20 January 2023
About the Employer
THE MEDICAL GROUP:
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
The Ambulance Service fulfills an essential role for the people of Qatar, a life-saving one. The Ambulance Service receives more than 100,000 calls each year, to which 1454 staff, 167 ambulances, 20 rapid response vehicles and a fleet of helicopters respond to. The Ambulance Service is accredited by the joint Commission International and its Medical Communication Center named an Accredited Center of Excellence (ACE).The Ambulance Service Group provides a diverse range of services to the population of Qatar. The emergency response section provides world-class medical care for people in the unfortunate event of a serious, potentially life-threatening incident. However, the Ambulance Service Group also offers a range of other services to support the health of Qatar’s population. These include the Patient Transport Service, Mobile Healthcare Service and the Referral and Booking Management System. The Ambulance Service Group has grown remarkably this decade, and this growth can be seen not only in the size of its workforce, but in the range of services it provides. Additionally, the quality of service delivered across the group has continued to advance and this has been independently endorsed by multiple international quality and safety accreditation.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2023 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes. Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha. Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.
To apply for this job please visit gmrecruiting.com.