Website Pullman Hotel Qatar
Short Details of Pullman Qatar Careers 2023 For Executive Director Commercial Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Pullman have great opportunities at the Pullman career portal. Pullman has published a notification for Executive Director Commercial. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Pullman Jobs Doha. Apply for Executive Director Commercial Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Pullman official website.
Pullman Qatar is now hiring for a Executive Director Commercial Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Pullman Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Executive Director Commercial looking to work in Pullman Qatar. This is the best job in Pullman Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Pullman Qatar.
The details about the Pullman Qatar Vacancy For Executive Director Commercial below show the position as per the Pullman Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Pullman Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Pullman Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Pullman Qatar
Job Profile: Executive Director Commercial
Job Location: Doha
Pullman Executive Director Commercial Job Description:
The Executive Director Commercial strategically oversees and manages the cluster sales, marketing and events team to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved for both Raffles Doha and Fairmont Doha.
This includes the responsibility to lead, drive and achieve revenue and RevPAR goals for room sales, banquet and Food and Beverage sales through strategic planning and implementation of sales, marketing and any product development programs (both short and long term), targeted toward both existing and new markets. Sales segments can be sub-categorized into leisure (including retail, and tour operator), corporate, social events, weddings and MICE.
This also includes support of the Raffles and Fairmont Spa and Wellness facilities in their revenue goals through sales and marketing support, as well as Talent and Culture with marketing and communication support.
This role also leads the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy for the Hotel with the Raffles Outreach program.
Observes and adheres to the Values of Accor, i.e. Guest Passion, Respect, Innovation, Trust, Sustainable Performance and Spirit of Conquest.
Internally (excludes your immediate supervisor(s) and subordinates)
- General Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Executive Assistant Managers, Rooms Division / Food and Beverage including Executive Director Culinary and the Executive Chefs
- Executive Director of Finance.
- Executive Director of Revenue Management.
- Executive Director of Talent and Culture.
- Raffles and Fairmont Brand Teams
- Accor Regional and Corporate office.
- Accor Global and Luxury Sales.
- Travel Trade Partners.
- Industry Strategic Partners (e.g. Tourism Board, NHB, Airlines, Banks, etc).
- Media / Journalists.
- Government VIPs / Embassies.
- Key Corporate/Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and exhibitions (MICE) and CE clients.
- Key Luxury Accounts / Agents / Agency Owners.
- Luxury Consortia partners.
- Owner (Katara Hospitality)
OVERSEES AND PROVIDES STRATEGIC DIRECTION TO THE CLUSTER SALES, MARKETING AND EVENTS TEAM
- Develops and manages the annual sales and marketing plan, room revenue and sales and marketing budget.
- Development of Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Representation in key events, tradeshows, sales mission and roadshows to maintain / grow existing markets, as well as to develop new business and markets.
- Keeps abreast of impact of pricing guidelines, parity, booking pace and other challenges affecting sales and revenue.
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing and Marketing Communications teams in effective marketing and public relations functions to achieve established benchmarks and hotel positioning.
- Works closely with the Executive Director Revenue Management to drive the Revpro culture within the hotel.
EXECUTES SUPERVISORY RESPONSBILITIES
- Directs and supervises the sales, marketing and events (including Food and Beverage sales) teams.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, training colleagues, planning, assigning / delegating work, appraising performance, rewarding, disciplining colleagues in conjunction with Talent and Culture; addressing feedback and resolving problems.
RAFFLES AND FAIRMONT OUTREACH CHAMPION
- Leads the Raffles and Fairmont Hotel Corporate Social Responsibility Community Programs
- Supports the nominated committee through the planning and execution process for the hotel’s outreach programs.
- Develops a regular activity program for Hotels’ colleagues to participate and be involved in.
- Maintains positive relationships with Charities and Associations in the city to build the hotel’s profile.
PARTICIPATION IN ACCOR/RAFFLES/FAIRMONT CORPORATE PROGRAMMES
- Actively participates in minimum 3 Corporate Programs such as Planet21, Raffles Outreach, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.