Short Details of Qanect Qatar Careers 2023 For Social Media Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Qanect have great opportunities at the Qanect career portal. Qanect has published a notification for Social Media Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Qanect Jobs Doha. Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Qanect official website.
Qanect Qatar is now hiring for a Social Media Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Qanect Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Social Media Manager looking to work in Qanect Qatar. This is the best job in Qanect Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Qanect Qatar.
The details about the Qanect Qatar Vacancy For Social Media Manager below show the position as per the Qanect Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Qanect Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Qanect Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Qanect Qatar
Job Profile: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Doha
Qanect Social Media Manager Job Description:
- The day to day execution of the Social Media Strategy for a multitude of clients across numerous platforms.
- Be INNOVATIVE!
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, social media channels, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice (Under the proviso of your supervisor).
- The ability to learn how to leverage new social media platforms for clients marketing activity.
- A high level of creativity, clear and strong communication and computer skills are required.
- Requires strong analytical skills, organization and people-skills.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills.
- Self-motivation, the ability to be a team player.
- Degree in Marketing Communications / PR / Digital Marketing.
- 2-3 Years agency / Digital Marketing experience.
- Spoken Arabic is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities And Main
Tasks And Activities :
- Reporting to Digital Director for duties / Marketing Manager per client.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts across a variety of sectors and social media platforms.
- Delivering on client social media plans in both English & Arabic – written. (Arabic optional).
- Raise online profile of clients.
- Perform digital market research for clients – Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client’s industry across online platforms.
- Identify, interpret & capitalize on social media trends.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc. for social media channels.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
The Social Media Manager Will Share With All Colleagues The Responsibility For:
- Internal / External Cooperation.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company’s core values.
To apply for this job please visit qanect.com.