Website Qatar Fertiliser
Short Details of Qatar Fertiliser Qatar Careers 2023 For Public Relations Assistant Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Qatar Fertiliser have great opportunities at the Qatar Fertiliser career portal. Qatar Fertiliser has published a notification for Public Relations Assistant. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Qatar Fertiliser Jobs Doha. Apply for Public Relations Assistant Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Qatar Fertiliser official website.
Qatar Fertiliser Qatar is now hiring for a Public Relations Assistant Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Qatar Fertiliser Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Public Relations Assistant looking to work in Qatar Fertiliser Qatar. This is the best job in Qatar Fertiliser Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Qatar Fertiliser Qatar.
The details about the Qatar Fertiliser Qatar Vacancy For Public Relations Assistant below show the position as per the Qatar Fertiliser Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Qatar Fertiliser Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Qatar Fertiliser Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Qatar Fertiliser Qatar
Job Profile: Public Relations Assistant
Job Location: Doha
Qatar Fertiliser Public Relations Assistant Job Description:
Vacany Code / Job Title: PRD06 / Public Relations Assistant
Scope of Work Job Purpose:
The role holder will require to coordinate with various Departments and Sections within QAFCO, as well as external contacts to ensure efficient achievement of tasks. The role holder at this level will also act as an Assistant to the Public Relations and Communications Manager in addition to set responsibilities. The role demands a degree of initiative in carrying out respective duties. Confidentiality, excellent communication and organizational skills are essential to this level. The job holder is accountable for the Quality assurance of work carried out by them. All activities should be carried out in compliance to QAFCO Management Systems.
• Maintains regular contact with the internal and external stakeholders (i.e., agencies, vendors, retailers, etc.)
• Sources new offers and updates existing contracts related to corporate privilege program in coordination with QatarEnergy and QAFCO Legal Department.
• Maintains a record of the privilege program offers and communicates the same to all employees on a regular basis.
• Assists/ coordinates the budget compilation for the following year within Public Relations and Communications Department based on activity calendar and maintains a record of justification for planned expenses which is easily accessible.
• Assists in compiling the justification for the budget variance report on a monthly basis and communicates the same to the relevant function.
• Initiates new procedures, or review, changes, cancellation, to existing procedures.
• Assist in updating and review of department’s procedures for content and accuracy of workflow presented in coordination with Quality Section.
• Compiling the schedule of events and activity for the following year, including the internal events to be attended by management. Requires communication across various functions.
• Assist in coordinating QAFCO’s participation in local and overseas conferences, including coordination of travel arrangements, complex itineraries, meeting schedules, accommodation, and visa arrangements.
• Communicates with various fertilizer associations of which the company is associated with regarding committee membership, participation in events, and associated tasks.
• Assists in evaluation of sponsorship and donation opportunities received and prepares proposals for management consideration.
• Evaluates the added value of sponsorships and donations approved and facilitated by the Company and prepares a report for management review.
• Establish and maintain contact and relations with personnel of various external organizations and QAFCO departments to fulfill various job requirements.
• Screens and maintain records of all formal internal and external communication related to Public Relations & Communications Department activities.
Education Qualification Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years Of Experience: 4
To apply for this job please visit www.qafco.qa.