Website Qatar National Museum
Short Details of Qatar National Museum Qatar Careers 2023 For Gallery Technician Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Qatar National Museum have great opportunities at the Qatar National Museum career portal. Qatar National Museum has published a notification for Gallery Technician. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Qatar National Museum Jobs Doha. Apply for Gallery Technician Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Qatar National Museum official website.
Qatar National Museum Qatar is now hiring for a Gallery Technician Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Qatar National Museum Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Gallery Technician looking to work in Qatar National Museum Qatar. This is the best job in Qatar National Museum Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Qatar National Museum Qatar.
The details about the Qatar National Museum Qatar Vacancy For Gallery Technician below show the position as per the Qatar National Museum Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Qatar National Museum Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Qatar National Museum Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Qatar National Museum Qatar
Job Profile: Gallery Technician
Job Location: Doha
Qatar National Museum Gallery Technician Job Description:
Role Purpose: Works within Operations Division in close association with Programs & Exhibitions Division staff in order to provide relevant expertise, including installation and deinstallation of gallery exhibitions at the Fire Station, and responsible for day-to-day maintenance of gallery lighting, temperatures.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures the maintenance of gallery exhibitions.
• responsible for the transport, handling and installation and hanging artworks for exhibitions and ensuring safe removal and installation of artworks on display.
• Responsible for carrying out condition reports for artworks, assessing for damages.
• Liaise with Exhibitions Coordinator and Studios & Galleries Coordinator for artworks leaving or returning to the Fire Station.
• Oversees and manages the lighting programming within the galleries. Ensure lighting maintenance is completed and records maintained.
• Responsible for identifying burnt out globes and informing Facilities in a timely manner.
• Support the Fabrication Lab Coordinator for installing vinyl wall text and label.
• Responsible for maintenance of the gallery wall text and labels.
• Responsible for carrying artworks and objects for the Fire Station general activities.
• Assist the artist in residence and Fire Station staff in transporting the artworks and objects to & from the studios and the Fire Station Facilities (fabrication lab, wood shop, and general workshop spaces) & galleries.
• Responsible for general watch over all aspects of the Fire Station galleries.
- 1 to 4 years’ experience
- Minimum High School / Diploma
- Knowledge of exhibition maintenance, lighting, and manual handling and installation and deinstallation of artworks
To apply for this job please visit nmoq.org.qa.