Short Details of RecruitMe Qatar Careers 2023 For Supply Chain Specialist Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in RecruitMe have great opportunities at the RecruitMe career portal. RecruitMe has published a notification for Supply Chain Specialist. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about RecruitMe Jobs Doha. Apply for Supply Chain Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the RecruitMe official website.
RecruitMe Qatar is now hiring for a Supply Chain Specialist Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for RecruitMe Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Supply Chain Specialist looking to work in RecruitMe Qatar. This is the best job in RecruitMe Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through RecruitMe Qatar.
The details about the RecruitMe Qatar Vacancy For Supply Chain Specialist below show the position as per the RecruitMe Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about RecruitMe Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About RecruitMe Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: RecruitMe Qatar
Job Profile: Supply Chain Specialist
Job Location: Doha
RecruitMe Supply Chain Specialist Job Description:
Our client is one of the biggest holding groups in Qatarr, they have created now an ambulatory care center offering the most advanced, patient-centric care with service excellence.
They are now on the lookout for an amazing Supply Chain Specialist in Qatarr.
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for:
- Delivering a thorough understanding of Purchase Orders Terms and Conditions, contractual policies and procedures, evaluating associated requisition documents to ensure consistency with policies and procedures.
- Participating in the development of Corporate Purchasing Standard Work methodologies.
- Identifying, investigating, taking action, communicating and following-up on recurring ERP procurement module related issues or problems.
- Working in conjunction with the Data Team, PCA’s, Vendor Team, and Accounts Payable Team by providing assistance with information to increase accuracy of data elements within the MMIS module and ERP system.
- Maintaining responsibility for forwarding vendor confirmation to assigned Buyer or Agent from Help-Desk e-Mail.
- Representing the Corporate Purchasing Department by attending special meetings as directed.
- Creating and distributing the daily Match Exception Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- 5+ years of healthcare Purchasing and Supply Chain Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management ERP Module.
- Strong command of English and Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit recruitme.mk.