Website Regus Doha Qatar
Short Details of Regus Qatar Careers 2023 For Partnerships Business Development Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Regus have great opportunities at the Regus career portal. Regus has published a notification for Partnerships Business Development Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Regus Jobs Doha. Apply for Partnerships Business Development Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Regus official website.
Regus Qatar is now hiring for a Partnerships Business Development Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Regus Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Partnerships Business Development Manager looking to work in Regus Qatar. This is the best job in Regus Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Regus Qatar.
The details about the Regus Qatar Vacancy For Partnerships Business Development Manager below show the position as per the Regus Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Regus Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Regus Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Regus Qatar
Job Profile: Partnerships Business Development Manager
Job Location: Doha
Regus Partnerships Business Development Manager Job Description:
The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across the country location. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries.
Success for the Partnership Sales Manager will open up opportunities across the wider IWG business with the potential to move into general, cross-function and international roles.
- Delivering new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by £5m+ per annum.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Professional working proficiency in English and the local official language of your country location is mandatory.
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (Equivalent to 250k+ investment in the local currency).
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process
To apply for this job please visit careers.iwgplc.com.