Website Rivoli Group
Short Details of Rivoli Group Qatar Careers 2023 For Optometrist Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Rivoli Group have great opportunities at the Rivoli Group career portal. Rivoli Group has published a notification for Optometrist. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Rivoli Group Jobs Doha. Apply for Optometrist Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Rivoli Group official website.
Rivoli Group Qatar is now hiring for a Optometrist Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Rivoli Group Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Optometrist looking to work in Rivoli Group Qatar. This is the best job in Rivoli Group Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Rivoli Group Qatar.
The details about the Rivoli Group Qatar Vacancy For Optometrist below show the position as per the Rivoli Group Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Rivoli Group Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Rivoli Group Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Rivoli Group Qatar
Job Profile: Optometrist
Job Location: Doha
Rivoli Group Optometrist Job Description:
- Date: August 8, 2023
- Job Title: Optometrist
- Work Location: Doha, Qatar
- Concept: Rivoli Vision
- Reports to: Store Manager
Responsible to dispense best-in-class optical/vision consultation at the location and work in coordination with the store manager and sales team to achieve consistently high level of customer service and store targets.
- Performing eye testing and prescription writing
- Dispensing and selling optical frames, contact lenses and sunglasses
- Checking optical frames and contact lenses for accuracy and comfort
- Advising customers on eye wear options, optical lenses and contact lenses
- Achieving sales targets with regard to selling optical frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and other accessories
- Supporting sales staff in their day to day transactions
- Performing in shop inventory and ordering stocks
- Maintaining general cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Liaising with sales representatives from eye care product suppliers
- Bachelor degree in Optometry
- Preferably with a Valid QCHP Optometrist practising License. Candidates fulfilling QCHP eligibility requirements can also apply.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in a retail optical store environment.
- Good knowledge of lenses & other eyewear products
- Well versed with vision disorders
- Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication (including spoken & written English)
- Specific requirement available only for Arabic nationality
- Good personality & immaculately groomed
- Excellent customer service skill
To apply for this job please visit www.rivoligroup.com.