Website Levante Holding
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Education and Training: To become a real estate sales executive, you require a Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, marketing, or any other related field. At least 5 years of experience in real estate sales or management is also necessary to apply to the position. State estate license is required for conducting property sales
- Negotiation Skills: Real estate sales executives are well versed in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain
- Communication Skills: They are adept at interacting with property sellers, prospective buyers, and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate
- Organizational Skills: They can manage several projects and mediate between property buyers and sellers.
To apply for this job please visit levanteholding.zohorecruit.com.