Website Sherborne School for Girls
Short Details of Sherborne School for Girls Qatar Careers 2023 For KS1 Teacher Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Sherborne School for Girls have great opportunities at the Sherborne School for Girls career portal. Sherborne School for Girls has published a notification for KS1 Teacher. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Sherborne School for Girls Jobs Doha. Apply for KS1 Teacher Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Sherborne School for Girls official website.
Sherborne School for Girls Qatar is now hiring for a KS1 Teacher Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Sherborne School for Girls Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a KS1 Teacher looking to work in Sherborne School for Girls Qatar. This is the best job in Sherborne School for Girls Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Sherborne School for Girls Qatar.
The details about the Sherborne School for Girls Qatar Vacancy For KS1 Teacher below show the position as per the Sherborne School for Girls Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Sherborne School for Girls Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Sherborne School for Girls Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Sherborne School for Girls Qatar
Job Profile: KS1 Teacher
Job Location: Doha
Sherborne School for Girls KS1 Teacher Job Description:
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated, qualified, female primary school Key Stage 1 teachers from August 2021. These are new positions following Sherborne Qatar School for Girls continued expansion and move to a new state-of-the-art site in January 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers to gain experience in one of the highest performing premier independent British Curriculum schools in the Middle East. This position is also a great opportunity for more experienced teachers to advance, as there will certainly be opportunities for progression as the school grows to full capacity over the next three years.
Successful applicants must have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree)
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of the British curriculum.
- A desire to help build a thriving department in a new girls’ school.
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school
- Experience of teaching pupils with English as an Additional Language or English as a Second Language.
- Experience of integrating technology into primary teaching.
- 2 years previous international teaching experience.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar School for Girls you will:
- Promote our mission and values.
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Be emotionally intelligent.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to teach bright, well – motivated, hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking, all female staff team.
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the school’s Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance.
- CPD opportunities.
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are asked to complete and upload (via TES) the application form, and upload a covering letter of application (no more than two A4 sheets) addressed to the Headmistress, Mrs Jane Goldsack.
Please select the QUICK APPLY button below where you will find the application form.
Completed application forms should be returned by Friday 14th May 2021. Interviews will be held virtually as soon as possible but you are encouraged to apply early to secure your role.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Successful applicants will be required to travel to Qatar around 18th August 2021 for induction training.
For further information regarding Sherborne Qatar School for Girls, please visit www.sherborneqatarsfg.org.
To apply for this job please visit sherborneqatar.org.