Website SMART Management
Short Details of SMART Management Qatar Careers 2023 For Security Specialist Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in SMART Management have great opportunities at the SMART Management career portal. SMART Management has published a notification for Security Specialist. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about SMART Management Jobs Doha. Apply for Security Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the SMART Management official website.
SMART Management Qatar is now hiring for a Security Specialist Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for SMART Management Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Security Specialist looking to work in SMART Management Qatar. This is the best job in SMART Management Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through SMART Management Qatar.
The details about the SMART Management Qatar Vacancy For Security Specialist below show the position as per the SMART Management Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about SMART Management Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About SMART Management Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: SMART Management Qatar
Job Profile: Security Specialist
Job Location: Doha
SMART Management Security Specialist Job Description:
Minimum experience – 4 Years
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C++, PHP languages)
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. TippingPoint)
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS)
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Research and recommend security upgrades
- Provide technical advice to developers regarding various security vulnerabilities like
SQL Injection, XSS (Cross Site Scripting),Source Code Revelation,Remote File Inclusion,Session Hijacking,Cross Site Request Forgery
To apply for this job please visit www.smartmanagement-its.com.