Short Details of SPIE Qatar Careers 2023 For Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in SPIE have great opportunities at the SPIE career portal. SPIE has published a notification for Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about SPIE Jobs Doha. Apply for Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the SPIE official website.
SPIE Qatar is now hiring for a Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for SPIE Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F looking to work in SPIE Qatar. This is the best job in SPIE Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through SPIE Qatar.
The details about the SPIE Qatar Vacancy For Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F below show the position as per the SPIE Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about SPIE Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About SPIE Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: SPIE Qatar
Job Profile: Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F
Job Location: Doha
SPIE Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F Job Description:
Job title: Lead Quality He4 Plant (EPC-1) M/F
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 24 months
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for
- Ideally, you should have Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science with minimum of 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular, those involved in the construction of LNG Onshore facilities
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
The NFE Onshore Lead Quality coordinates site inspection of the work to verify project quality requirements for Construction at Ras Laffan Site.
Responsible for ensuring Company participation in site inspection and tests activities. The Lead Quality shall coordinate quality surveillance assessments and provide direction to site Quality Control (QC) inspection personnel. Monitors and verifies the key elements of the Flawless Execution to ensure a robust completion of the work and turnover.
Your main duties will be to:
- Monitors the effective coordination of the construction Quality surveillance program.
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Verifies the completeness and correctness of ITPs and Inspection Test Records (ITRs), check sheets and deliverables.
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor’s construction and quality procedures
- Participates in Contractor’s site quality audits
- Participate in project-specific quality orientation and training
- Interfaces with Contractor and verifies the material preservation program
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote problem solving and support execution of the work.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractor’s quality management system and project specification compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- Work proactively with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contractor’s Quality personnel.
- Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
- Monitor and report of key performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities.
- Reviews Piping Test Packs for completion and correctness
- Verifies weld traceability, Non-Destruction Examination (NDE), Flange Management and Preservation, Coating and Surface Preparation.
To apply for this job please visit spie.org.