About the job
Staq is partnering with a super exciting DeFi Start-up that is looking for a Blockchain Lead to join their Team! Their goal is to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals by bridging traditional financing to the new world of DeFi. Through their open-source platform, and token, businesses can access financing, engage in liquidity, and participate in the new digital economy with confidence.
The Blockchain Lead will lead the blockchain development for the project and work with the current tech team to deliver the current roadmap as well as provide input and insight into the ongoing blockchain strategy.
Their mission is to accelerate the adoption of decentralized finance and enable companies around the world to achieve economic growth. They believe that providing access to this new connected economy will empower a new age of financial freedoms. As one of the first platforms to put real-world assets (RWAs) onto the blockchain, they are at the forefront of the financing revolution created in the Web3 space.
What will you do?
- Define the direction of blockchain applications from a design and technical perspective
- Work with current ecosystem partners and identify potential new partners to innovate and enhance their platform
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Ensure code safety by working with audit firms
- Partner with existing blockchain contract engineers & partners to execute the product roadmap
- Contribute to their long-term technical and product strategy around the funding of real-world assets
- Encourage the engineering team to follow best practices and deliver high-quality work
- Build an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative culture where everyone does their best work
- Writing distributed, high-performance applications and services
- Ethereum, EVM chains, Algorand (nice to have)
- Designing, architecting & implementing engineering complex scalable solutions
- Git, code reviews, testing
- REST and GraphQL API’s
- An understanding and interest in DeFi, NFT’s, DAO’s, Sub Graphs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.