Website Sumosan Doha
Full Job Description
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Head Chef when quality is sub-standard.
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
- Regularly taking inventory of food supplies and other products.
- Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the manager on duty.
- Sterilizing all utensils, instruments, and equipment used in sushi preparation before every use.
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergy considerations are met.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.sumosan.com.