Website Teach Away
Short Details of Teach Away Qatar Careers 2023 For Math & Physics Teacher (combined) Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Teach Away have great opportunities at the Teach Away career portal. Teach Away has published a notification for Math & Physics Teacher (combined). Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Teach Away Jobs Doha. Apply for Math & Physics Teacher (combined) Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Teach Away official website.
Teach Away Qatar is now hiring for a Math & Physics Teacher (combined) Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Teach Away Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Math & Physics Teacher (combined) looking to work in Teach Away Qatar. This is the best job in Teach Away Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Teach Away Qatar.
The details about the Teach Away Qatar Vacancy For Math & Physics Teacher (combined) below show the position as per the Teach Away Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Teach Away Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Teach Away Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Teach Away Qatar
Job Profile: Math & Physics Teacher (combined)
Job Location: Doha
Teach Away Math & Physics Teacher (combined) Job Description:
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Math
- Required Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Valid teacher’s certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax-free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Plan Units of Inquiry and lessons by following the IB curriculum framework collaboratively with the IB Coordinator and Speciality Subject teachers
- Utilize technology to effectively add dimension and quality to the learning.
- Write and implement learning objectives that are challenging and measurable;
- Ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for students through positive framing, kind communication with students and adults, and predictable, consistent routines;
- Use classroom and behavioral management strategies that are positive, structured, consistent, respectful, and responsive to student needs, to build a safe, orderly, inclusive, and positive classroom community;
- Utilize an effective approach to time management, classroom organization and appearance, planning, teaching, and monitoring learning;
- Collaborate with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic needs and/or problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of inquiry and give students choices to show their understanding;
- Encourage students to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage all students in activities;
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognize and reward achievement of self-reliance;
- Administer various assessments and use a wide array of data to make instructional choices and create specific action plans to increase student achievement, including dynamic student grouping for small group instruction;
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners, including English language learners.
- Develop incentives to keep participants engaged in the class.
- Contribute to the development of interdisciplinary learning and the development of transdisciplinary skills.
- Facilitate learning while effectively integrating mathematical principles to solve grader-appropriate problems, including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, word problems, equations, statistics, and binomials.
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by the School Leadership and Management
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Develop professional relationships with other faculty members, agencies, and programs.
- Work with the School Leadership to ensure initiatives and deadlines are met.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of the school programs.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and professional development sessions to improve professional competence.
To apply for this job please visit www.teachaway.com.