Website Teach Away
Short Details of Teach Away Qatar Careers 2023 For Primary Teacher – Immediate Start Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Teach Away have great opportunities at the Teach Away career portal. Teach Away has published a notification for Primary Teacher – Immediate Start. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Teach Away Jobs Doha. Apply for Primary Teacher – Immediate Start Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Teach Away official website.
Teach Away Qatar is now hiring for a Primary Teacher – Immediate Start Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Teach Away Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Primary Teacher – Immediate Start looking to work in Teach Away Qatar. This is the best job in Teach Away Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Teach Away Qatar.
The details about the Teach Away Qatar Vacancy For Primary Teacher – Immediate Start below show the position as per the Teach Away Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Teach Away Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Teach Away Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Teach Away Qatar
Job Profile: Primary Teacher – Immediate Start
Job Location: Doha
Teach Away Primary Teacher – Immediate Start Job Description:
- Elementary, Middle School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 5 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Valid teacher’s certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Teach all areas of the kindergarten/primary curriculum.
- Collaborate with the grade team to prepare annual/term/weekly plans in advance by the school’s learning outcomes.
- Share weekly plans with parents to keep them abreast with children’s education.
- Integrate technology as an instructional and teaching medium.
- Ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for students through positive framing, kind communication with students and adults, and predictable, consistent routines;
- Use classroom and behavioral management strategies that are positive, structured, consistent, respectful, and responsive to student needs, to build a safe, orderly, inclusive, and positive classroom community;
- Effectively deliver course materials through class presentations, discussions, practical and field studies, and online, in cooperation with other members of the teaching staff.
- Use a wide array of data and assessments to make instructional choices and create specific action plans to increase student achievement including dynamic student grouping for small group instruction;
- Utilize an effective approach to behavior management, time management, classroom organization, and appearance, planning, teaching, and monitoring learning;
- Demonstrate an understanding of inquiry and give students choices to show their understanding;
- Encourage students to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage all students in activities;
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognize and reward achievement of self-reliance;
- Regularly monitor the progress of students, prepare report cards, and discuss results with students, parents, and management.
- Maintain individual student profiles that include all their work.
- Respect all deadlines set out by the IB Coordinator and the IB, and keep proper documentation.
- Participate in school meetings, conferences, training, and personal professional development.
- Take part in school events and activities that can be run at weekends or evenings.
- Develop and deliver education plans to individuals and small groups of students during the school hours
- Assist with a shortage of staff as directed by the School Principal as needed.
- Advise students on their personal development and further study options.
- Contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Contribute to supervision duties to ensure the safety and appropriate deportment of students as assigned by the School Principal.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum and IB.
To apply for this job please visit www.teachaway.com.