Short Details of Tenaris Qatar Careers 2023 For Inspector Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Tenaris have great opportunities at the Tenaris career portal. Tenaris has published a notification for Inspector. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Tenaris Jobs Doha. Apply for Inspector Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Tenaris official website.
Tenaris Qatar is now hiring for a Inspector Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Tenaris Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Inspector looking to work in Tenaris Qatar. This is the best job in Tenaris Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Tenaris Qatar.
The details about the Tenaris Qatar Vacancy For Inspector below show the position as per the Tenaris Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Tenaris Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Tenaris Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Tenaris Qatar
Job Profile: Inspector
Job Location: Doha
Tenaris Inspector Job Description:
Provides support of Rig Direct service inspections by performing dimensional and visual inspections on field end connections and assessment of overall pipe body condition. Performing Field Repairs when required. Checking all instruments are calibrated, within their certification date, and in sound working order prior to use. Documenting all inspection results, ensuring job references and material traceability details are included. Executing tasks in a safe and efficient manner, complying with applicable procedures, standards and norms.
- Committed to Tenaris health, safety and environmental policies, reporting all incidents, accidents and areas that present potential risk.
- Ensure product quality by performing inspections in accordance with defined standards, reporting any deviations.
- Perform field repairs where possible in accordance with procedures.
- Support with supervision of subassembly torqueing operations at third party locations.
- Create inspection reports in a timely manner, ensuring information accuracy and following correct document retention norms.
- Work effectively and efficiently, meeting expected productivity levels and reducing non-productive costs.
- Ensure correct use of the Company assets, detecting and reporting defective equipment. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Ensure good housekeeping in working area making sure area is clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Proactively participates in continuous improvement initiatives, suggesting improvements to existing processes.
- Responsible for updated self-training and knowledge on Tenaris Standards and procedures according to FISE training curricula.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit www.tenaris.com.