Website Texas A&M University
Short Details of Texas A&M University Qatar Careers 2023 For Software Applications Developer II Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Texas A&M University have great opportunities at the Texas A&M University career portal. Texas A&M University has published a notification for Software Applications Developer II. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Texas A&M University Jobs Doha. Apply for Software Applications Developer II Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Texas A&M University official website.
Texas A&M University Qatar is now hiring for a Software Applications Developer II Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Texas A&M University Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Software Applications Developer II looking to work in Texas A&M University Qatar. This is the best job in Texas A&M University Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Texas A&M University Qatar.
The details about the Texas A&M University Qatar Vacancy For Software Applications Developer II below show the position as per the Texas A&M University Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Texas A&M University Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Texas A&M University Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Texas A&M University Qatar
Job Profile: Software Applications Developer II
Job Location: Doha
Texas A&M University Software Applications Developer II Job Description:
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Who we are
The Texas A&M University at Qatar campus mission is to educate exemplary engineers and develop world-class leaders through internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We strive to generate new knowledge and intellectual capital through innovative research and collaborative partnerships that yield sustainable impact and advance the development goals of the State of Qatar and the region through expertise and engagement that expand human capital.
What we want
The Software Applications Developer II in the Information Technology Enterprise applications group at Texas A&M University at Qatar functions as a senior software applications developer assigned to design, develop, and maintain code for complex projects and provide consulting, technical support, and training to users of custom application software and to technical staff. The selected candidate will subscribe to and support our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability as stated above. If the description sounds interesting to you, we invite you to apply to be considered for this opportunity.
What you need to know
This position is NOT located in the United States. One must be willing to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
In addition to the benefits offered by Texas A&M University, Texas A&M at Qatar provides full-time employees with a robust package of incentives, allowances, and benefits based on employees’ experience, title, and family situation. Faculty and staff receive either furnished housing or a monthly housing allowance, as well as a monthly transportation allowance and an annual allowance to cover the cost of travel to their home country. Texas A&M at Qatar also covers private school tuition for Pre-K through Grade 12 for up to 4 child dependents, or provides an allowance for home schooling. All faculty members and staff members with 5 or more years of A&M System experience in Texas receive a significant salary premium that enhances their TRS annuity or ORP account value. Texas A&M at Qatar provides local insurance coverage and tax preparation services at no cost to employees; additional types of leave that ease the burden of traveling to one’s home country; and reimbursements for compassionate travel. Texas A&M at Qatar also coordinates and pays for the relocation and repatriation of employees and their families, and provides cash allowances for both. For more information about these and other incentives, allowances, and benefits, please contact email@example.com
Furthermore, see a video about life at Texas A&M University at Qatar at https://www.qatar.tamu.edu/i-am/faculty-and-staff..
COVID-19 information: Texas A&M University monitors local, state and federally mandated health guidelines to keep students, employees, prospective employees, and visitors as safe as possible. For the latest information regarding Texas A&M’s COVID-19 response, please visit the University’s COVID-19 website. For COVID-19 employment-related information, please visit the Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness’ COVID-19 website.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of software applications developer experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Knowledge of advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving, client relations skills, requirement assessment and analysis, project management methodology, and proficiency of the Information Technology Interface Library (ITIL)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- One year of experience may substitute for one year of education
- Five years or more of software developer experience
- Experience with development in .NET technologies, SharePoint (Online and On Premise environments), Windows Workflow Foundation, DevOps Server (be able to test, build, design, deploy and maintain continuous integration), web development, SQL server, and business process automation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Well versed in architecting, designing, developing, and maintaining applications
- Knowledge of ITIL and basic knowledge of ServiceNow
- Designs business solutions for customer needs using best practices.
- Automates business processes for the campus using custom coded workflows.
- Develops collaboration sites for various business, teaching, and research projects.
- Develops and deploys reporting and business intelligence.
- Develops custom applications using .NET technologies, SharePoint, web technologies, and SQL server.
- Creates mobile friendly web pages.
- Develops mobile applications.
- Designs and develops the user interface of business applications.
- Tests and reviews code.
- Researches solutions to advanced and complex problems, evaluates solutions, and makes recommendations to management.
- Documents processes and code for applications developed.
- Serves as a backup for team members as required and when necessary.
- Develops technical design for complex IT projects, information systems, specialized technical areas.
- Participates in change management and problem tracking.
- Deploys applications for users.
- Handles help desk tickets of user requests for assistance.
- Coordinates changes to production system in adherence to the problem and change management procedures.
- Maintains the business and enterprise applications.
- Creates, analyzes and reviews documentation for projects.
- Implements, supports, trains and maintains Enterprise Wide Applications.
- Assists other employees in resolving various issues.
- Produces reports and summaries for management, and/or users including status reports, problem reports, and progress summaries.
- Performs all or some of the core duties of a Software Applications Developer I.
- Participates in training and professional development sessions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.