Website The Crypto Recruiters
About the job
Our Client is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of their quickly growing adoption curve. As an open source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
- Build and maintain every aspect of distributed, highly available, high-throughput applications and services.
- Create or maintain software libraries depended on by other systems currently in production.
- Mentor junior engineers, and provide guidance and reviews for open-source contributors around the world
- Help design experiments that will inform development efforts around future versions of their foundational software, the Protocol.
- Demonstrable, extensive experience with Go, preferably more than 5 years
- Strong track record developing and maintaining large systems at scale
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of audiences from senior engineers to community members
- Experience running services in containers, e.g., Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Redis and RabbitMQ is a plus
- Strong experience with one or more CI systems is a plus
- Proficient in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.