Website Tiger Recruitment Ltd
About the job
Private PA / Operations – Dubai – remote15,000 – 25,000 AED
Must be residing in Dubai
My client a UHNWI is seeking a PA/ Operations Administrator whose goal is to ensure all personal & professional appointments and duties of the UHNWI are carried out in a timely & efficient manner.
This role will be a split between personal tasks (60%) & business tasks (40%). The person will be fully remote and must be flexible to travel if required.
- Assist the UHNWI in planning their day so managing appointments/ travel
- Handle and prioritize all incoming & outgoing correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages
- Assist in tracking all personal expenses
- Plan, manage and execute events from top resturants to social gatherings
- Assist with reporting on projects
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned managing vendors and social media platforms
- Must be resising in Dubai
- 5+ years experience working as a PA – ideally having expore to Private PA duties
- Must be flexible, on the ball and able to manage a varied work load
- Event planning – a large part of the role is managing the busy social life
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Tech Savvy and proficient in MS Office (Word, excel, powerpoint)
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.