TotalEnergies has had a long-standing partnership with the state of Qatar for more than 80 years.
TotalEnergies Renewable International Qatar is now seeking a Project Director for a new Solar Plant located in Qatar. The successful applicant will be based in and will work in Doha, the capital city of the State of Qatar but will also make regular visits to the two Plant sites. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in the renewable power generation industry, preferably with non-dispatchable technologies such as wind or solar PV. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the project is completed and commissioned to the highest standards of safety, environmental compliance and quality and within both the planned timeframe and the budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management) or equivalent.
- Minimum 20 years of project management experience in the power generation industry, preferably with non-dispatchable technologies such as wind or solar PV.
- Full understanding of stakeholder requirements for grid connections, power plant operations and project financing.
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration, Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification is preferred
- Fluency in English with strong written, oral communication and presentational skills is essential.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.