Website Trace System
Short Details of Trace System Qatar Careers 2023 For Sr. Network Security Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Trace System have great opportunities at the Trace System career portal. Trace System has published a notification for Sr. Network Security Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Trace System Jobs Doha. Apply for Sr. Network Security Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Trace System official website.
Trace System Qatar is now hiring for a Sr. Network Security Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Trace System Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Sr. Network Security Engineer looking to work in Trace System Qatar. This is the best job in Trace System Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Trace System Qatar.
The details about the Trace System Qatar Vacancy For Sr. Network Security Engineer below show the position as per the Trace System Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Trace System Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Trace System Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Trace System Qatar
Job Profile: Sr. Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Trace System Sr. Network Security Engineer Job Description:
- Design, plan and support large-scale network and network security engineering projects through implementation, test, operations, training and maintenance support.
- Ability to design and implement network configuration on Cisco chassis/hosts, ability to architect, design, implement and troubleshoot virtualized networking and networking implementation on virtualized servers, troubleshooting through the application stack for network performance, understanding of bonded interfaces and high availability network architectural design and implementation
- Ability to develop and conduct thorough testing of implemented network design to gain customer acceptance
- Deployment of multiple technologies including VoIP telephony, access layer switching, core level switching, firewalls, IPS, and routers.
- Experience with IP over satellite links in a geo-stationary (GEO) and low earth orbit (LEO) environment.
- Building and maintaining an Enterprise WAN Private IP network.
- Supporting Data Center technologies and operations
- Applies communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Evaluates current network systems and architectures and provides recommendations for customer consideration.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Assist and advises customer with technical design support to network acquisition specification, design, proof-of-concept prototyping, development and evaluation of management information and decision support systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- A minimum of fifteen plus (15+) years of applicable experience in roles of increasing leadership responsibility, with recent and demonstrated experience in Engineering
- Must have the ability to design and implement network configuration on Cisco chassis/hosts; ability to architect, design, implement and troubleshoot virtualized networking and networking implementation on virtualized servers; troubleshooting through the application stack for network performance, understanding of bonded interfaces and high availability network architectural design and implementation
- Network and Security related Cisco certifications plus adjacent hardware certifications for Juniper and Palo Alto equipment
- Demonstrated experience supporting network operations centers or tech control facilities
- Demonstrated experience and fundamental knowledge of satellite-based wide area networks
- Experience with:
- One or more of the following: MPLS, OSPF, GRE, DMVPN
- Establishing IPSec tunnels
- Solarwinds network management suite of tools
- Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Hypervisor and/or VMWare
- Commercial and Military grade Encryption Devices/Key Management
- Systems architecture and design
- Process development and deployment
- Managing technology strategy/roadmap
- Risk and Opportunity management
- A minimum of a CCNP certification is required
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government issued Security clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
- Demonstrated experience supporting international customers is strongly preferred
- Experience with deploying Cisco Call Manager and its associated features
- A CISSP certification
- A MCSA certification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related technical field is strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers-tracesystems.icims.com.