Website TRADING & CONTRACTING W.L.L.
Project Manager: 10 years (Required)
Oil & Gas Sector: 10 years (Required)
Qatar: 8 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, Monitoring and Cost Controlling
- Full Management of assigned Project on time, budget and planning wise.
- Creating the project´s financial planning in coordination with Cost Control / Planning / Quantity Surveying and Procurement departments.
- Monitoring budget management after the start of the Project. Monthly control, in coordination with Cost Control Department, supervising deviations.
- Supervising the Planning Department on the creation of the execution baseline plan.
- Implementing deviation corrective measures.
- Performing needs forecast and controlling costs evolutions as the project evolves.
- Proposing preventives measures to avoid future deviations
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish
- Coordinating and controlling the correct works contract accomplishment/fulfilment.
- Identifying possible project problems and delays
- Safeguarding the rights of the company, in coordination with contracts department.
- Controlling the risks, taking measures to minimize the risks and forecasting future contractual problems.
- Identifying possible contract modifications for the company benefit
Other Mandatory Requirements:
- Have a solid 15 years of experience (at least 5 years in similar position)
- Work experience in Oil & Gas sector
- Have FIDIC knowledge and Expertise in overall execution of contracts, drafting subcontract/ supplier agreements, claims, variations and disputes
- Project Management (PMP) Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- LIST THREE PROJECTS HANDLED
- PLEASE ATTACHED UPDATED CV
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Project Manager: 10 years (Required)
- Oil & Gas Sector: 10 years (Required)
- Qatar: 8 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.qtcg.qa.