Job Reference #
Are you looking for a new challenge in an interesting and dynamic cross-border environment? Then you might be our new Compliance officer covering Qatar and cross-border (Swiss) compliance matters within Global Wealth Management (GWM). We are looking for someone experienced who can:
- assume responsibility for compliance with relevant local/regional legal and regulatory standards
- act as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- advise management and staff on Compliance and risk-related issues
- engage in change and growth projects initiated by GWM
- perform risk assessments and regulatory reporting
- support control framework enhancement and implementation, including control performance
- develop and conduct training for client-facing and compliance staff
- a university degree
- knowledge of wealth management, its structures and products
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in AML/compliance function or other practical white-collar crime or investigative experience with a law or audit firm, banking regulator or prosecutor
- strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- analytic, accurate, and structured
- pragmatic, results-oriented, and assertive
- responsible and professional, with an enquiring mind
- comfortable working independently, as well as collaborating with colleagues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.