Job Reference #
Our team is undertaking an ambitious program of wholesale platform renewal & product evolution underpinned by genuine digitalization. We are looking for a talented engineer to act as a technical expert for our fledgling team in Doha, Qatar.
If you are motivated to build our next generation Post-Trade & Custody ecosystem based on services and integration in modern, programming paradigms we look forward to receiving your application.
Our development pods work across a multitude of development languages working together in a model of coexistence whilst we transform, modernize and evolve our post-trade service platform.
We are genuine believers that diversity brings more varied experience, expertise, and working methods to improve the way we engineer and deliver solutions.
- CI/CD: Gitlab
- Cloud: Azure
- Platform: Linux, Windows, Mainframe
- Configuration management: Ansible
- Scripts: Bash, PowerShell
- Programming languages: Java, C#, Kotlin
- Container based architecture and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes).
- 6+ years of experience in Azure Cloud Platform foundational products (AKS, Azure Databases, Virtual Networks, Function App, Cache etc.)
- continuously improve the CI/CD toolchain and services in close collaboration with the agile teams, software engineers and architects
- solid experience with at least one automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible
- knowledge of Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell or ARM
- experience with containers and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Helm charts, GitOps)
- excellent Linux and Windows system administration including Bash, PowerShell (or Python)
- a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward independently adopting principles such as servant leadership
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.