Job Reference #
We are looking for an expert Software Development Engineer in Test, with very good Java development skills to help the team build robust test automation and data management tools and solutions as well as if needed, help on implementing application features
- design test automation architecture of client applications for cross-platform and technologies such as UI, REST/SOAP API, and backend automation
- integrate QA Automation into the build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive towards CI/CD using Jenkins/Gitlab.
- strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GitLab, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- evaluate and implement new software test automation tools and tooling standards
- university degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study with at least 5+ years of experience in overall SDET and development experience
- strong technical experience of working with APIs testing using Java, Postman, Karate, SoapUI or any other proficient tool
- have developed end to end automation frameworks with dynamic test data, reusable utilities, database test and detailed reporting for web-services.
- proficient in the execution of different forms of testing like functional testing, component test, integration testing for APIs, acceptance testing and performance testing
- good understanding of OOPS concepts and strong programming skills in Java. Proficient in JUnit or TestNG framework to & for addition test assertions in any of the tools
- expertise in multiple authorization mechanisms utilized for accessing API, Kafka
- ability to interpret XML Schema definitions in case of SOAP APIs, swagger definition or any high-level design and metadata information pertaining to REST API
- experience in test strategies, methodologies such as BDD/TDD and Agile
- extensive experience in Developing, Executing and Maintaining Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and Test Cases and Reporting system.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.