Website United Nations
Short Details of United Nations Qatar Careers 2023 For Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in United Nations have great opportunities at the United Nations career portal. United Nations has published a notification for Associate Programme Management Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about United Nations Jobs Doha. Apply for Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the United Nations official website.
United Nations Qatar is now hiring for a Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for United Nations Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Associate Programme Management Officer looking to work in United Nations Qatar. This is the best job in United Nations Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through United Nations Qatar.
The details about the United Nations Qatar Vacancy For Associate Programme Management Officer below show the position as per the United Nations Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about United Nations Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About United Nations Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: United Nations Qatar
Job Profile: Associate Programme Management Officer
Job Location: Doha
United Nations Associate Programme Management Officer Job Description:
Posting Title: Associate Programme Management Officer, P2
Job Code Title: Associate Programme Management Officer
Department/Office: Office of Counter-Terrorism
Duty Station: DOHA
Posting Period: 27 July 2023 – 09 September 2023
Within delegated authority, the Associate Programme Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
• Works with key clients to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned technical assistance and capacity-building programmes for parliamentarians; monitors and analyzes specific aspects of programme/project development and implementation; reviews relevant documents and reports; identifies problems and issues to be addressed and recommends corrective actions; liaises with relevant parties; identifies and tracks follow-up actions.
• Carries out basic research on selected aspects of programmes, operations and other activities, etc., to include collecting, analyzing and presenting statistical data and other information gathered from diverse sources.
• Provides substantive support for policy coordination and evaluation functions, including the review and analysis of emerging issues and trends, participation in evaluations or research activities and studies.
• Assists in performing consulting assignments, in collaboration with the stakeholders, by planning facilitating capacity-building workshops, through other interactive sessions and assisting in developing the action plan the client will use to manage the change.
• Participates in survey initiatives; assists with design of publications, multimedia resources, and data collection tools; issues data collection tools, reviews, analyzes and interprets responses, identifies problems/issues and prepares preliminary conclusions.
• Contributes to the preparation of various written outputs, e.g. draft background papers, analytical notes, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
• Provides administrative and substantive support to consultative and other meetings, training programmes, conferences, etc., to include proposing agenda topics, identifying and proposed participants, preparation of background documents and presentations, handling logistics, etc.
• Undertakes outreach activities; participates in the development of training workshops, roundtables, and seminars for parliamentarians; participates in and makes presentations on assigned topics/activities.
• Participates in field missions, including provision of substantive and administrative support, data collection, etc.
• Coordinates activities related to budget funding (programme/project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements, etc.) and preparation of related documents/reports (pledging, work programme, programme budget, etc.).
• Performs other duties as required.
A first-level university degree in business administration, management, economics, or a related field. (Candidates for this position must have passed the United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the G to P Examination. No examination is required for candidates in peacekeeping missions.)
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in project/programme management, administration, or related area is required.
- Experience working with parliamentarians or parliamentary assemblies is required.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing high-level activities or workshops on counter-terrorism, prevention of
- violent extremism, or related programmes is required.
- Experience working in an international organization is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.un.org.